Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Full Plates


IMG_0221, originally uploaded by zawelski.

Once more, life in China is happening too fast to blog about - which I think is a good thing. As of yesterday, Jane and I have finished giving our finals. We've both been plugging away on grading, but there is also a visiting delegation of 15 American SUNY (think State U of New York, not moderate Islam) students here on our campus. So we were also out and about yesterday - listening to a few talks, playing a bit of pick-up badminton, watching students from both cultures bond, and of course, the traditional Sichuan Hot Pot. (I got to go while Jane stayed with the kids - it's her turn next.)

Oh, and we just found out the upstairs shower in our apartment back in the States is leaking into the first floor, so there's that to deal with. So far, I'm feeling fulfilled and not swamped, though. Hope I can say the same thing for our bathroom back in Oak Park...

No comments:

Post a Comment