See, here's proof that, um....
- We were in Zigong last weekend. (for those of you not in the know, the city of Zigong is famous for its recently discovered dinosaurs)
- We actually do hand the camera off to a stranger to take our picture from time to time, and once in a while, the photo actually turns out.
- There were dinosaurs in China, too. (an interesting aside: Chinese dinosaurs have been given Chinese names, even in English. Whod've thought? This one is Sichuanasaurus. I was looking around for specimens of MaoTseTungadon or perhaps a DengXiaoPingus Prosperus, but no such luck.)
- Evolution has occurred.. (yay, evolution!)
- Or that somebody created the world in an insanely short period of time, changed the laws of physics, and then hid lots of skeletons far far underground as a huge practical joke to test the faith of unbelievers...
- Asteroids crashing into the planet, are, as far as we know, dangerous. And have far-reaching consequences.
- Dinosaur murals make great photo backdrops, even if they sometimes frighten three year olds.
- Weekend road trips are fun!