Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just when you thought it was safe...

I know this post is a little bit late for Halloween, but may I humbly present...

Scary looking kiddie rides, Chengdu

Yet more scary looking kiddie rides!  Yes, it has been a long time since I've featured them on this blog, but the profusion of scary childrens' rides continues unchecked on the streets of Chengdu, with yet more species being discovered (and more flagrant copyright violations..) every time I go into town.  Besides the Skitch copy above, if that's what it is, there has also been a notable Transformer upswing.  I'm pleased to report, however, that the ever-popular Xi Yang Yang and his cartoon sheep companions continue to hold their own.
 
Scary looking kiddie rides, Chengdu Scary looking kiddie rides, Chengdu

Also of note - no matter where you go in China, or what the ride, the color palette remains exactly the same.  Don't believe me?  Check out the earlier installments of the series here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment