Thursday, August 27, 2009

Old news and new news

Hi, everyone. We're still trying to figure out this here newfangled computer thing in China, so bear with us as I try to post some old things we've written in the last couple of weeks. I'm posting remotely for the moment, so I'm not able to see (or edit) the blog myself - apologies for any typos, omissions, etc.

Before we left, we told everybody we know that they can always be in touch with us via Facebook. Guess which application has been consistently blocked since we've been here? Yep, the good ol' book of faces... Sooo, a big favor - if you can read this blog, could you email the link to anyone who knows us? Emails to us are always (natch) greatly appreciated. I (Dave) have been a bit lax about getting back to folks who have written me, but promise to write back soon!

One more tip that I may or may not have written about: If you'd like to see our photos online, we have them posted at Flickr. Here's how to see them:

1) Go to flickr.com/photos/zawelski/

2) Sign up for a free Flickr account

3) Go back to our photo page and click "add zawelski as a contact".

4) We'll add you as a contact, and mark you as family/friends so that you can see pictures of us!

Okay, on to trying to add some blog posts with pictures. We're settling in fine here, cleaning out the place, making friends, etc. More news to follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane & Dave & co.-
    You are in our thoughts and prayers. Brandon & I would like to be on your e-mail listing, if I understood this blog posting correctly.
    Blessings & peace to you all,
    An MCC family member ;)
    Danielle & Brandon

    ReplyDelete