Thursday, February 11, 2010

C'mon and look at our pictures! You know you wanna...


IMG_6932, originally uploaded by zawelski.

I've been spending the last day or three back in China uploading and organizing pictures from our vacation onto Flickr, Jane asks, "Why are you spending time on Flickr? Nobody looks there but my Mom!" To which I say, "Umm, yeah?" and "Thanks for looking, Liz!" What can I say - I'm a visually oriented guy?
For all the rest of you that can't be bothered clicking over to our Flickr account, (or those of you who actually prefer things like, oh, titles and captions with their photos), coming up are a few posts featuring pics that are somehow interesting. Kinda like being forced to sit on the living room couch and look through photo albums, except that you can close the browser any time you want to....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I LOVE those pictures! And it should be worth posting them just for me. Besides, I got my sister to be able to see them on Flickr as well just recently.

    ReplyDelete