Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Grey appreciation day

IMG_2186
As you may have guessed from the recent lack of posts complaining about bitterly cold weather, spring is well underway here in Sichuan. Flowers coming out, shirtsleeve weather, sun for THREE WHOLE DAYS IN A ROW, the works!

Before I get to settled in and start taking all of this good weather for granted, I thought I'd share a set of photos that I was working on last month - when it seemed that the grey and cold was going to go on forever. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, was my thinking, so I set about recording the bits of grey and brown around campus that I found interesting. Below are a few more samples, or you can see the whole set here.

IMG_2173Grey and Brown (mostly grey), HonguangGrey and Brown with greens drying for pickled vegetables, HongguangGrey and Brown, two shades of blue green, Honguang

No comments:

Post a Comment