Monday, May 9, 2011

Your freindly local... um, say what?

SCSHHSYYXYRGS

"Hey, honey? You free? I was wondering if you could pop on over to SCSHHSYYXYZRGS for a sec and pick up a few things..."

"Go where?"

"SCSHHSYYXYZRGS."

"Where?"

"SCSHHSYYXYZRGS!!! You know, the place with the ... stuff. Rhymes with DJVKHSYYXYRGS!"

"Oh yeah, yeah, SCSHHSYYXYZRGS! Sorry, for a second, I thought you said LVMCHSYYXWDFS, and they're closed Mondays."

"No, LVMCHSYYXWDFS went out of business last month."

"LVMCHSYYXWDFS went out of business? You've gotta be kidding me..."

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it would make more sense if you didn't misspell the one on the sign??? :-) What does it say in Chinese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I misspelled SCSHHSYYXYZRGS! Consider it corrected. (That's a pretty exact translation of the original Mandarin, by the way...)

    ReplyDelete