Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Years Ago!

Whiteboard, 2009

Two years ago at this time, we were in Pennsylvania at a training conference, headed via Chicago to China at the end of July. Now, two years later, we're in China, headed via Chicago to Pennsylvania at the end of July. I was looking though our umpteen million stored photos on our computer in my never-ending quest to free up space on our hard drive, and I was struck by how much some things have changed since then.

Whiteboard, 2011

So, I've been setting off around campus to revisit a few sites that I first photographed two years ago, to get the "after" version of things. (Not that anything is finished mind you - just in a further stage of development...) Coming in the next couple of days or weeks then, a few posts on 2009 vs. 2011. Isn't time travel fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment