Saturday, March 17, 2012

Goin' on a job hunt...



Okay, internet, time to do your stuff!  As you can guess from the slide show above, I'm getting my job search started up.  It's a bit tricky to do via the internet, but not impossible.  I'm thinking that the more information that people can learn about me online the better, right? 

These pictures, therefore, will soon be the introduction pages to my personal web site - which will also have my resume, a video or two, links, sample lesson plans, and all sorts of other good stuff.  In the meantime, I figure that it can't hurt to do a small bit of (shameless) self-promotion on this blog, too.  Interested?  Get in touch via the email in the slide show, leave a comment, or simply pass along this link to all your friends and neighbors:
http://www.flickr.com//photos/zawelski/sets/72157629235032704/show/

Thanks for your help, everyone!  Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...


No comments:

Post a Comment