Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ysa tells it like it is

Hey, our laptop is now fixed! Jane is back, the semester is well underway - what better way to get back into the swing of blogging than a musical interlude featuring the indomitable Ysa on the piano?



Make sure you keep watching past the intro to catch the lyrics, which are a moving portrait of the Chinese kindergarten experience. A sampling:

"In class, there's a lot of classmates that's my friends and I love to play with them.
And some, they don't like me and I don't like them, and I don't play with them..."

Don't worry, though... the song ends on a triumphant note. With lollipops. And ice cream. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ysa. Following in the footsteps of Prokofieff. Such creativity! Love it! Even a change of mood in one part.

    ReplyDelete