Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Whoo-Hoo, Chapter Two!

IMG_6016

Remember that job opportunity I was hinting at?  Well, it's now switched from the realm of opportunity into the world of next September.  Yep, I've got a new job!  It's at the Chengdu Waldorf School, where I'll be teaching English to a much younger audience, indeed - first through third graders.  I will probably go on in greater detail at some point, but for now, enough to say that it fits my teaching style, there's a really great community to work with, and a lot of what both Jane and I like.  In China!

In the last three or four weeks, I've been heading over there a lot, but have been spending my time interviewing, observing classes, and teaching sample lessons.  I've not, however, taken many pictures, so for now you'll have to satisfy yourselves with the above view of X on a swing, and a brief glimpse of the primary school's courtyard, taken from just outside the third grade classroom.  Stay tuned for a slightly more detailed tour in the fall!

IMG_6609


No comments:

Post a Comment