Friday, November 5, 2010

Keepin' the grandparents happy, cont'd

Y the flirt

Y the flirt IMG_8221

Sticky Z X

In the life of every parent, there comes a time when one must stop, take stock of one's life, and proclaim to the world that, "Yes! My children are the cutest, funniest, most beautiful, and most intelligent children on the planet!" Indeed, this is such a time.

This may also be a good time to announce that blog traffic on Slow Boat has doubled, more or less. Okay, what that really means is that instead of fifteen people checking in each week, we now have thirty or so - some of whom I don't even know personally! Wow, how cool is that?

So, for those of you who are new to the blog, welcome! And a warning - I'll be writing a few more updates about what my kids have been up to in the next couple of weeks. (The grandparent code requires it,) Thanks in advance for your indulgence...

6 comments:

  1. I read you on google reader, so I don't know if I show up in your stats, which would make me a significant percentage of your total, right? Or something.

    And MY kids are the smartest, funniest, etc. Yours are pretty close, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for videos of the grandkids! You have a good start with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids are almost as cute as their parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave,

    Ysa's facial expressions are reminding me a lot of Grandma Marty - is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always thought you have the cutest, smartest, funniest kids...along with my nieces and nephews and all my morris friend kids...

    I am so glad you are having great time! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, shucks, guys!
    P - Think you're showing up. Granite Bay, right?
    K - Not just you, think there's a lot of the Harmon/Wooten side in her...

    ReplyDelete