Thursday, May 27, 2010

Panda Disclaimer

Pandaphenelia, Chengdu

As Jane is now out seeing the Pandas with her college friend Anita who is visiting from Shanghai (and her two kids, and our three kids), I thought it an opportune time to point out this review of panda bears from Animal Review, a great website that I ran across about a month ago, but haven't really gotten around to reading completely because of the fear that I'll spend the next six hours glued to the computer and making uncontrollable snorking sounds.

Before you visit the link, however, a brief disclaimer. The linked to article is the sole opinion of its author at Animal Review, and as such, does not reflect my opinion on Pandas, mating, single syllable names, or the People's Republic of China. Nor does it reflect the opinion of my family, associates, my employing university or my sponsoring organization.

But it is gosh darned funny...

Celebrity Status

No comments:

Post a Comment