Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kingergarten Dance Extravaganza!

IMG_0483
Since I haven't been too family-newsy on the blog of late, here's a shot of Xander in his kindergarten class's end of the year dance performance. The school year is winding down, and the differences between Chinese school assemblies and American ones are quite revealing, enough so, that if I start writing about it now, I'll cruise past my five minutes per day and never ever get these pictures up...

IMG_3638

Zekey rarin' to go...

IMG_0497
Both boys dressed in their brand new matching performance clothes. (Note the summer buzz cuts. Xander in particular has the shortest hair of anyone on my side of the family since 1965...)

1 comment:

  1. Hallo ihr Fünf!
    Es macht mir sehr sehr viel Spaß euren Blog zu lesen. Ihr sehr glücklich aus.
    Schön wieder was von Euch zu hören.
    Euch weiterhin eine schöne Zeit in China.
    Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete