Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fooled You!

Untitled
Ha Ha, I'm really in Thailand!

Untitled
No, I'm not, really. I'm really in Chengdu. Really.

Untitled
Thailand! No, wait, China. No, Thailand! No China, seriously.

Untitled
So, just to be clear, As your reading this, our family is in Thailand. Except that I'm now writing this, it's two weeks earlier, and I'm having fun posting lots of pictures for the blog because I know that I will not have the internet connection or the willpower to write anything while on vacation.

 Untitled
But I did want to put up a few random pictures of our trip to Thailand last year, just to warm anyone's spirits who happens to be reading this in a climate that requires, say, something warmer than shorts and a T shirt in the middle of February.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make sure that my mom and my dad actually meet at that high school dance so that I can then get back to my DeLorean.. oh wait, wrong movie...


No comments:

Post a Comment